Do you have experience of developing and maintaining customer relationships to build trust and ensure long-standing partnerships?
Would you, or others, describe you as resilient, commercially minded with a consultative approach?
We are seeking someone with proven experience in a similar client relationship role, ideally you will have sound knowledge of Occupational pensions.
As a Customer Relationship Manager (aka CRM) your primary drive will be to develop commercial, consultative, and mutually beneficial working partnerships with each of your customers within your portfolio.
In addition, your responsibilities would be to:
• Adopt a consultative approach to fully understand and document the needs of each of your customers.
• Develop a network of contacts and relevant decision-makers across your customer portfolio. This will then enable you to build credibility and influence others, which strengthens loyalty and retention.
• Identify revenue opportunities.
• Understand your customers' operational strengths and weaknesses, what is important to them, possible concerns, and opportunities to support their strategic objectives.
• Focus on revenue targets for your customer portfolio upon which you will provide progress reports and achievements against set targets.
• Lead contract reviews with your customers.
• Act as the voice of the customer - collaborate with other CRM team members, and the wider business, to ensure that any customer challenges are effectively and efficiently resolved that their views, perceptions, and experiences are fully represented.
This role will involve frequent UK-wide travel including overnight stays.
For a full Job Profile about this role, to apply, or for a formal/informal discussion please contact me.