As a Team Leader at this large successful consultancy, you will be making a difference within their fast-growing pension administration business. You and your team will provide a high quality and valued service to their impressive portfolio of clients that include prestigious and market-leading global companies. Benefiting from your extensive experience to date in Defined Benefit pensions you will be encouraged to develop your skills and career further within this important and key role looking after a highly successful product.
Managing a team of Administrators, you will be responsible for providing a professional, high quality service to our Clients and their members, managed through a rolling schedule of objectives and developing your team. If you are ambitious, self-driven, a people person and have a can-do attitude you will fit well within the busy working environment. As an industry leader, our client offers fantastic opportunities for career progression.
• Ensure client work is undertaken on time whilst adhering to high quality standards.
• Take ownership and accountability and monitor work allocation to ensure service level is achieved.
• Lead the more complex/project work as required.
• Drive best practice and identify continuous improvements.
• Coach, mentor and drive colleague training, development and team performance.
• Support and develop client relationships as appropriate.
• Active involvement in recruitment and selection of colleagues.
• Work with your team and the business to create a positive working environment.
For further information, to apply, or for a formal/informal discussion please contact me.