We are working with a specialist company providing pension solutions to both UK nationals and emigrants from the UK to Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. A position has come up for an administrator to join the team with the aim of specifically focussing on providing pension-based assistance working across these markets.
Joining at an exciting time, this dynamic role will provide an opportunity for you to grow in a role which is key to support the business.
This role will involve:
• Speaking with pension and insurance companies to obtain information.
• Liaising with clients and pension schemes both in the UK and abroad.
• Preparing of pension reports and undertaking basic pension and cash-flow analysis.
• Preparing packs to be sent with advice reports.
• Assembling pension transfer packs (in the UK and abroad).
• Preparing packs for investment reviews.
• Database management.
• Helping train junior staff.
• Ad hoc and other tasks as required by the company.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be trustworthy, diligent, conscientious and honest.
• Be able to follow detailed instructions.
• Show initiative to sort out a problem which may arise.
• Have a strong duty of client care and excellent attention to detail.
• Be fluent in English.
• Have a professional phone manner and clear phone voice.
• Be fluent in Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Have good computing and IT capabilities.
• Have the ability to learn new skills.
• Have a minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) grade A to C preferably in suitable/relevant subject matters.
• At least 3 years’ pension's administration experience is essential.
For a full Job Profile about this role, to apply, or for a formal/informal discussion please contact me.