Are you a newly qualified actuary who wants an opportunity to use their actuarial skills to do something outside of a traditional insurance role, but with wide exposure to the insurance industry and insurance providers? The beauty of this role is that it covers the spectrum of employer life and health insurance and benefit provision, but adds the additional dimension of employee wellbeing strategies, from absence management to wellbeing initiatives aimed at positive health behaviour change.
“Actuaries vs Data Scientists?” - This role would allow you to breach that gap. Combine actuarial skills with developing an innovative and engaging data analytics and modelling proposition. A unique opportunity to work on a broad and diverse number of projects that may include:
• Benefit and insurance design and provision.
• Benefit and wellbeing strategies.
• Data analytics, KPI's and dash-boarding.
• Statistical and (predictive) pricing models.
• The use of digital, technology, wearables & IoT in insurance.
For a full Job Profile about this role, to apply, or for a formal/informal discussion please contact me.