A wonderful opportunity for someone who may already be in a Pensions Administration or Assistant Consultant position with relevant experience of both Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit arrangements. Graduates who are looking to start a career in financial services/employee benefits will also be considered.
The individual may already be part way through PMI or FCA approved advisor (e.g. CII or equivalent) qualifications; but they will consider those who are yet to start study but are keen to commence these.
Fantastic career progression and study support will be provided alongside a competitive salary and reward package.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Provide general support to the Consulting team.
• With the assistance of a senior colleague prepare for, attend, and follow up from client and trustee meetings.
• Where appropriate, collate and publish meeting papers for client or Trustee meetings.
• Draft minutes from client and Trustee meetings within agreed timescales and ensure that action points are communicated to relevant parties and followed up.
• Attendance and participation at internal technical training sessions.
• Working and liaising with internal departments and external advisors.
• Undertake, with assistance of senior colleagues, all or some of the following; drafting for Trustees annual report, the Members’ Newsletters, and other specific member communications.
For a full Job Profile about this role, to apply, or for a formal/informal discussion please contact me.