As a Team Leader at this successful consultancy you will be making a difference within their fast-growing pension administration business. You and your team will provide a high quality and valued service to clients.
Roles and responsibilities covering, but not limited to:
• Participation in ongoing detailed analysis of systems and processes to ensure continual improvement with a strong sense of commercial awareness.
• Building strong and productive relationships with staff across the business.
• Motivating and developing existing team members to provide an effective, efficient and consistent service.
• Ensure a quality driven service to members and clients alike.
• A key focus on profitability in terms of operations.
We are seeking someone with experience and expertise in managing, developing and delivering pension's administration services. You will have previous experience of managing a team with proven leadership proficiency. You must have extensive pension's administration experience of defined benefit (DB) and Defined Contributions (DC) schemes with strong knowledge of technical pension administration activities with the ability to apply the knowledge to any scheme.
For a full Job Profile about this role, to apply, or for a formal/informal discussion please contact me.