This well-respected pensions firm have a new permanent vacancy for a Senior Data Integrity Analyst due to internal promotion. This is an interesting and broad role where you will be responsible for obtaining and cleansing pension scheme data to a standard that will meet the Pension Regulator requirements, improving its quality, standardise, validate, and correct data to maximise integrity and value. The role deputises for the Data Services Manager for planned or unplanned absence. You will be working alongside two Data Integrity Analysts; providing training and mentoring to them when necessary.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate:
• Relevant degree or equivalent qualification or equivalent experience.
• Advanced data analysis skills.
• Advanced Excel skills, experience using data analysis or pensions administration software (preferred using SQL).
• Experience providing training and mentoring to colleagues, particularly in respect of Excel and other data analysis software.
• Understanding of relevant pension's legislation or experience with pension's administration.
• Experience interacting with customers and third-party service providers.
• Ability to collate data and develop new solutions within tight deadlines.
• Ability to remain motivated working on large, data-dense spreadsheets, and on long-running projects.
• Undertake any other ad hoc tasks that may be required as part of the data integrity work.
There will be flexible working hours and the option to continue 1 day per week homeworking when employees return to the London office later this year. Currently all homeworking. Excellent benefits package including generous holiday allowance and pension contributions.
For a full Job Profile about this role, to apply, or for a formal/informal discussion please contact me.